Five-day Meditation Retreat at Ananda Dhiira
Penn Valley, California
Penn Valley, California
About Ananda Dhiira
Ananda Dhiira is a beautiful retreat center located in Penn Valley, California. Nature at Ananda Dhiira is breathtaking, and you can see lots of stars so bright in the night. The retreat center is surrounded by oak forest and is a fifteen-minute walk to the South Yuba River. We will enjoy our time together for the daily yoga classes, collective meditation, silent moments, mud therapy in the river, enjoying delicious sentient (Sattvic) food, have fun together, and deepen our meditation.
During this retreat, you can learn personal meditation if you wish from Didi Ananda Acira or Dada Diiptimanananda.
What to Expect
- Interactive classes on topics related to meditation and yogic lifestyle
- Yoga classes in the morning and evening
- Collective meditation four times a day
- Outdoor walks and activities in the natural environment
- Individual meditation lessons (optional)
- Mud-packs and swimming in the South Yuba River
- Relax your body and calm your mind in a tranquil, beautiful environment
Accommodation is available for up to ten women and six men.
- Two private rooms for women with two single beds (2 women sharing each room)
- One dormitory room for women with three bunk beds (up to six women in a shared room)
- One dormitory for men with five single beds (located in a separate building from the retreat center)
- Staying in your tent at the side of the retreat center is also possible. Please get in touch with Didi for details.
Bedding is provided with bedsheets, pillows, and blankets.
What to bring:
Please bring comfortable clothing and shoes, toiletry, towel, notebook & pen, swimming suit, medications (if you have any), sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, and other personal needs. Please don’t bring sleeveless shirts, short pants, or short skirts.
19393 Sanctuary Road
Penn Valley, CA 95946
SFM (Sacramento International Airport) is the nearest airport, 45 miles from Ananda Dhiira. You can take Uber from there to Ananda Dhiira or rent a car.
The nearest train station is AMTRAK Auburn station.
If you arrive at SJC, OAK, or SFO airports, you can get an AMTRAK train to Auburn station, and from there, there is a shuttle to Grass Valley and another shuttle to Penn Valley. We can pick you up from Penn Valley.
Please note it is not easy to get public transportation (shuttle or Uber) in the evening from Auburn station. It is better to arrive during the day.
When you enter the entrance gate at Sanctuary Road, there is a security code. Please get in touch with Didi Ananda Acira to get guidance.
We will also try to arrange a ride-share with other participants when possible, so please let us know your travel plans in advance.
Didi Ananda Acira: email@example.com and +1 (347) 530-4425 (mobile, Telegram, WhatsApp.)
|Early Bird – Pay Before April 25||Full Price – Pay April 25 – May 25|
|Children (0 – 4)||Free||Free|
|Children (5 – 12)||US$150.00||US$180.00|
|Teenagers (13 – 17)||US$250.00||US$300.00|
Please check these links for information on:
PayPal: If you want to pay directly from your PayPal account, please use the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click the button below: